The features of the MSP-200 series include reasonably high efficiency, low leakage current (≦450μA), extremely low "no-load" power consumption (less than 0.5W). This, in a 1U low profile (38mm) and with an exceptional 5 year warranty.
The MSP-200 series comply with international medical safety regulations (MOOP level) and are EMI Class B Level compliant. These supplies meet the rigorous demands required for many medical and diagnostic device applications. MSP series power supplies are for ‘non-patient contact’ medical applications. (See the MED RPS Series for "patient contact" approved supplies.)
With state-of-the-art high frequency switching technology, MSP-200 is up to 89% efficient, so it can be cooled by natural (free air) convection. It can operate under full load conditions, in ambient temperatures up to +40ºC and even up to +70ºC with some derating.
Standard functions include remote sensing; protection against short circuit, overload (constant current mode), over voltage, and over temperature and the MSP-200 series is equipped with a function allowing immunity for a 5 second 300VAC input surge. Naturally, this reduces the risk of damage caused by an unstable AC main.
MSP-200 is also equipped with a built-in remote ON/OFF control and 5V/0.3A standby output (often used for remote control) to comply with many customers energy saving requirements for “no-load power consumption of less than 0.5W.” This allows use in all kinds of “green mode” medical equipment or electric devices that need to fulfill that energy-saving requirement.
MSP-200 series are certified compliant with global medical power supply requirements per UL/ CUL/ CB/ CE. Meeting these standards ensures both users’ safety and while doing no harm to the environment.
|MSP-200W 5V Data Sheet|
|MSP-220W 12V Data Sheet|
|MSP-200W 15V Data Sheet|
|MSP-200W 24V Data Sheet|
|MSP-200W 48V Data Sheet|
Suitable applications include medical and diagnostic equipment requiring low leakage current such as lab and analysis equipment, monitoring equipment, MRI & X-ray machines, CT Scanners, chemical or biological detection equipment, as well as any system requiring low leakage current and/or low, no-load, power consumption.
MSP-200 Series Features at a Glance:
- Comply with international medical safety regulations (MOOP level) and EMI Class B Level.
- Global certificates of compliance meeting UL/ CUL/ CB/ CE medical safety requirements
- 1U low profile: 38mm
- Low leakage current
- No-load power consumption of less than 0.5W
- Universal AC input 85~264V
- Built-in active PFC function, PF>0.95
- Withstands 300VAC surge for 5 seconds
- Output voltage is adjustable ±10% by simple rheostat at the end of the terminal strip
- High efficiency (up to 88%)
- Protection: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage / Over temperature
- Built-in constant current limiting circuit
- Built-in remote sense function
- Cooled by fan-less natural (free air) convection
- Built-in remote ON/OFF control & 5V/0.3A standby output
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 199 x 98 x 38mm (7.83 x 3.85 x 1.49 inches)
- RoHS Compliant
- 5 year warranty