RSP-1000 Series with parallel and PFC functions
RSP-1000 has an innovative low power loss circuit topology which yields efficiency up to 90% in a small package. While having a very high power density 10.7W/in3 the RSP-1000 series can still provide full output power in ambient temperatures up to 50°C (122ºF). Output voltage is adjustable ±10% by simple rheostat on the terminal strip. There is also a "wide range trimming function" that allows output voltage to be adjusted from 40% to 115% of the rated output voltage by adding an external voltage source or resistors. Engineers love this because it provides a great deal of flexibility in system design and modification.
RSP-1000 also employs an advanced digital control technique that uses a microprocessor for power management. This significantly increases the flexibility of PSU control and reduces part count. To allow for expansion, or to simply meet the need for more power, RSP-1000 can be connected with up to three of the same units to increase the output wattage up to 4,000 Watts by utilizing the built-in parallel function that allows current sharing.
For overload protection the RSP-1000 series use “constant current limiting plus delay shutdown” which enables the unit to power capacitive/inductive loads and still provide full protection for customers’ systems. Other built-in functions include remote sense, remote ON/OFF control, 5V/0.5A auxiliary output, and DC OK alarm signal output (TTL signal). The series complies with UL, CUL, TUV, CB and CE regulations that ensure user safety.
RSP-1000 12V Data Sheet (.pdf)
RSP-1000 15V Data Sheet (.pdf)
RSP-1000 24V Data Sheet (.pdf)
RSP-1000 48V Data Sheet (.pdf)
Applications include industrial control and automation systems, mechanical and electrical equipment, front-end power systems, industrial and military instrumentation, moving sign, telecom/datacom/signal, laser-carving machines, IC testing equipment, LCD panel burn-in systems and battery charging or any systems that require high power in a 1U low profile.
RSP-1000 Series Features at a Glance:
- Universal AC input - Full Range 90~264VAC for use world-wide
- Built-in 5V/0.5A auxiliary output for remote control
- High efficiency (up to 90%) with high power density of 10.7W/in3
- Active PFC function (PF>0.95) is compliant with EN61000-3-2
- 41mm low profile IU design
- Output voltage is adjustable ±10% by simple rheostat on the terminal strip
- Output voltage can be trimmed between 40~110% rated value by adding an external voltage source or resistor
- DC OK signal output (TTL signal)
- Protections: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage / Over temperature
- Remote ON-OFF control
- Remote sense function
- Built-in parallel function allows current sharing up to 4,000 Watts (3+1)
- Forced air cooling with DC fan that has speed control
- Safety Standards: UL60950-1, TUV EN60950-1
- Certificates: UL / CUL / TUV / CB / CE
- Dimensions: 295L X 127W X 41mmH (11.6“L x 5.0“W x 1.6“H)
- RoHS Compliant
- 5 year warranty