RSP-2000 Series with Parallel and PFC functions
The RSP-2000 Series are 2,000 Watt, 1U low profile (41mm), enclosed type switching power supplies with universal, full range AC input and, both parallel and PFC functions. While all models are routinely updated, the 2000 series completes the PS-RPS product line of high output power AC-to-DC enclosed type models and now designers and buyers can select from various models with outputs of 1000W, 1500W, 2000W, 2400W, and 3000W.
RSP-2000 implemented an innovative low power loss circuit topology which yields efficiency up to 92% in a small package. With an extremely high power density of 21.4 W/in3, the PS RSP-2000 series can provide full output power in ambient temperatures up to 50°C (122ºF). Output voltage is adjustable ±15% by simple rheostat on the terminal strip. There is also a "wide range trimming function" that allows output voltage to be adjusted from 40% to 115% of the rated output voltage (60%~115% for 12V) by adding 1~4.7VDC of external control voltage. This feature provides engineers a great deal of flexibility in system design.
The RSP-2000 series also employs an advanced digital control technique that uses a microprocessor for power management. This significantly increases the flexibility of PSU control and reduces part count. To allow for expansion, and to meet the need in even higher wattage applications, RSP-2000 can be connected with more of the same unit to increase the output wattage up to 8,000 Watts by utilizing the built-in parallel function that allows current sharing on up to 4 units.
For overload protection the RSP-2000 series use “constant current limiting plus delay shutdown” which enables the unit to power capacitive/inductive loads and still provide full protection for customers’ systems. Other built-in functions include remote sense, remote ON/OFF control, 12V/0.8A & 5V/0.3A auxiliary outputs, and DC OK alarm signal output (TTL signal). The series complies with UL, CUL, TUV, CB and CE regulations that ensure user safety.
Applications include front-end power system, factory automation, military and industrial instrumentation, moving sign, telecom/datacom/signal, laser-carving machines, IC testing equipment, LCD panel burn-in system and battery charging.
RSP-2000 Series Features at a Glance:
- Universal AC input - Full Range 90~264VAC
- Built-in 12V/0.8A and 5V/0.3A auxiliary output for remote control
- High efficiency (up to 92%) with high power density of 24.1W/in3
- Active PFC function (PF>0.97)
- 41mm low profile IU design
- Output voltage is adjustable ±10% by simple rheostat on the terminal strip
- Output voltage can be trimmed between 40~110% rated value by adding 1~4.7VDC of external control voltage
- DC OK signal output (TTL signal)
- Protections: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage / Over temperature
- Remote ON-OFF control
- Remote sense function
- Built-in parallel function allow current Sharing up to 8,000 Watts (3+1)
- Forced air cooling with DC fan that has speed control
- Safety Standards: UL60950-1, TUV EN60950-1
- Certificates: UL / CUL / TUV / CB / CE
- Dimensions: 295L X 127W X 41mmH (11.6“L x 5.0“W x 1.6“H)
- RoHS Compliant
- 5 year warranty