SDR-960 Series - High Performance, Slim & Efficient
The Compact SDR Series of DIN rail power supplies are industrial grade, highly reliable, efficient and save space on the rail. Since being released, all in the series have proven to be outstanding power supplies.
After the launch of the SDR-120 (120W), SDR-240 (240W), and SDR-480 (480W) series, the 960 Watt high performance, slim and efficient SDR-960 Series of AC-to-DC DIN rail power supplies was released. This meets the demand for higher output, slim DIN rail power units with PFC, that are compact (110mm wide), highly efficient (94%) and quiet (cooled by fan-less, natural convection). A parallel function allows connecting up to 4 units together for current sharing up to 3,840W (3+1).
The 960 SDR Series operates only in the 180~264V AC input range and is typically operated in 220VAC environments. SDR-960 Series supplies utilize active an PFC function and are equipped with a state-of-the-art, highly efficient, circuit design, which yield up to 94% efficiency. They can be operated at the full load of 960W in ambient temperatures up +50°C or up to +70ºC with some power derating (see data sheets for curves). Other standard functions include DC OK relay contact alarm signal output, parallel function (up to 4 units), front panel DC voltage adjustment (100~115%), front panel LED indicator, as well as protections for short-circuit, overload (constant current mode, shut down after 3 seconds), over voltage, and over temperature.
The SDR-960 Series comply with UL508, TUV EN60950-1, CB (IEC60950-1), and CE certificates and also meet the EMC requirements of heavy industrial immunity level (EN61000-6-2).
Suitable applications include industrial control system, semi-conductor fabrication equipment, factory automation, electro-mechanical applications, and any installations with fan-less or low noise requirements.
SDR-960 Series Features at a Glance
- AC input 180~264VAC ONLY
- UL508 (industrial control equipment) approved
- High efficiency (94%) and low power dissipation
- Protections: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage / Over temperature
- Built-in constant current limiting circuit
- Built-in parallel function, current sharing up to 3840W (3+1)
- 130% peak load capability for 3 seconds
- Fan-less design, cooling by natural (free air) convection
- LED indicator for power on
- DC OK relay contact
- Output voltage may be increased by 15% by simple rheostat in front cover
- Can be installed on DIN rail TS-35/7.5 or TS-35/15
- EN61000-6-2 (EN50082-2) industrial immunity level
- Certificates: UL / CUL / TUV / CB / CE
- 100% full load burn-in test
- 110mm slim design WxHxD: 110 x 125.2 x 150mm (4.3 x 4.9 x 5.9 inches)
- 3 year warranty