PS RSP-Series Power Supplies with PFC
General-purpose, Economical, Efficient, Low Profile, 'Light Industrial Level' Power Supplies with Power Factor Correction (PFC)
The PS RSP-Series are the latest versions of standard, economical, enclosed, switching power supplies with universal AC input(will work world-wide) and an active PFC function. In brief, the new models are smaller (for 1U installations), more reliable and efficient than earlier versions. For comprehensive update information on each power supply, see the release notes.
- Compact Enclosed Power Supplies with 88~264VAC Input
- Typically used in 110 or 220VAC input applications
All incorporate state-of-the-art circuit design with an active Power Factor Correction (PFC) function (PF>0.95) and are generally quite (≈90%) efficient. Most can provide full output power in ambient temperatures from -30°C up to 50°C (122ºF) and up to +70°C with some de-rating (see data sheets).
In addition to active PFC, all include protection from short circuit, overload, over voltage and over temperature. Lower power models are efficient enough operate with only natural convection cooling. More powerful versions typically use forced air cooling by DC fan that has speed control.
Models are continuously updated and comply with the latest UL, CUL, TUV, CB, and CE regulations that ensure user and environmental safety. Additionally, several are CCC approved (China Compulsory Certification).
PS-PFC power supplies are widely used in applications that include general industrial control and automation systems, mechanical and electrical equipment, instrumentation, LED displays, or any system that requires a low profile, economical power supply.
PS RSP-Series Features at a Glance:
- Priced Economically
- Universal AC input - Full Range 88~264VAC
- High efficiency (up to 90%)
- Active PFC function
- low profile 1U designs
- Output voltage is adjustable ±10% by simple rheostat on the terminal strip
- Protections: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage / Over temperature
- LED indicator for Power ON
- Natural convection cooling or forced air cooling by DC fan with control
- Safety Standards see individual data sheets
- Certificates: UL / CUL / TUV / CB / CE
- Comply with Directive of the European Parliament 2011/65/EU - RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) and 2006/122/EC - PFOS (PerFluoroOctane Sulfonates)
- 3 year warranty